Raiders of the Trash Raiders of the Trash

Cute.

I thought it was nicely made. My only complaint was as you mentioned the lack of sound effects. I liked the characters, but the thing I found most impressive about the entire piece were your backgrounds. It looked as though each one was made in great detail in photoshop and seemed like it took you some time to create. Overall a very nice project. =)

T E T R I S ' D T E T R I S ' D

Well Done!

I thought it was an interesting concept and I liked your figure's animation. Must have been loads of "fun" to sync the music with the animation, but you did it. Great Job!

Epic Q Epic Q

Nice stuff.

A bit random, but sometimes it works and this is one of those times. Good Job!

Jeeves Volleyball Jeeves Volleyball

Hilarious!

This game was awesome! Music was great too!

madness stage creatorV2.0 madness stage creatorV2.0

Lol I saved this flash!

I thought it would get blammed but i voted 2 and then I saw the "you just saved this flash" video! Ha! So I saved you lol!

The 8-Bit Wizard The 8-Bit Wizard

Excellent!

310 outta 600 I liked this alot, The Nes is the best system ever created to this day and its a shame that the new generation doesnt even know about it. The games of today are too easy and give away to many hints, the Nes was one of those systems where you either beat the game of never play it again. It was challenging and gave us most of the popular video game characters of today! Excellent work!

Mega Man X - Maverick Battle Mega Man X - Maverick Battle

Started strong then it just died out........

At first it sounded nice, then you added the guitar at the end and killed the whole thing. Don't get me wrong I like Guitars, but I felt it shouldn't have been in this piece. Letting the guitar run for so long near the end messed it up too. =(

ZombiePosessor responds:

Well, there's guitar in the original song, just like that. I agree, shouldn't have let it sustain for so long @ the end, should've done a fadeout or something. Thanks for the review.

Sounds Like Trouble! Sounds Like Trouble!

Very interesting..........

I could definitely see this as being a boss song or in any flash movie for that matter. Sounds nice and catches my ear, 5!

CutMan16 responds:

Thank you quite so! Your movies aren't too shabby either! I enjoyed Basterd Card the most. Keep up the good work! And there's definately more to come from me!