Raiders of the Trash Raiders of the Trash

Cute.

I thought it was nicely made. My only complaint was as you mentioned the lack of sound effects. I liked the characters, but the thing I found most impressive about the entire piece were your backgrounds. It looked as though each one was made in great detail in photoshop and seemed like it took you some time to create. Overall a very nice project. =)

T E T R I S ' D T E T R I S ' D

Well Done!

I thought it was an interesting concept and I liked your figure's animation. Must have been loads of "fun" to sync the music with the animation, but you did it. Great Job!

Epic Q Epic Q

Nice stuff.

A bit random, but sometimes it works and this is one of those times. Good Job!

Ultra Sheriff - Nemesis Ultra Sheriff - Nemesis

Impressive.

I felt your animation was nice. I was just wondering how much of this was actually done in flash and how much was done in after effects? Your movements were fluid and I enjoyed it alot, especially the walk cycle of the pilot character. Good Job! =)

I Found A Dollar! I Found A Dollar!

Funny

This kinda caught me off guard this afternoon. So simple it was enjoyable. In terms of animation I saw it not as being cheap, but more or less your style. I would have liked it to be longer, but hey it was your vision so this is what came out of it. Your goal was to tell a simple story and you succeeded. Well Done.

~Wrecko!

animation excercises animation excercises

Interesting

I also have done some of these when I was animating in school. Not easy I assure you, but worth it in the end. Good Job!

Hardware Store (Lennox) Hardware Store (Lennox)

Impressive.....

I recently noticed that this song has been used to be animated and this is the best version i have seen so far. My only complaint is when I noticed that you started to repeat some of the same scenes more than twice. That kinda through everything off. However I liked how you snuck the words into different objects like the printer. It was nicely directed and I hope to see more.

Transformers Are Real? Transformers Are Real?

Not Bad, But.....

you need to do a little work with your layering. At some points I saw parts of your arms going behind the body layer. Besides that i enjoyed it. Good Stuff.

Do-It-Yourself TV Repair Do-It-Yourself TV Repair

Not Bad, But.....

was there a reason why he was missing an arm prior to this flash? A few more sound effects would have been nice, but I enjoyed it. Good Job!

sysrq868 responds:

Good point there, my dear Wrecko. If I'll be bothered, maybe I'll make a prequel explaining the missing of the half of his other arm. The point here to have him half-armless was to

a) give more to the trainwrecking horror that I bet you totally felt with this, didn't you?
b) have less particles to animate (cuz I'm lazy)

I also decided not to have so many sound effects (I didn't have any) because the animation was so much synced to the music so I thought that SFX would just ruin it. So, it's almost like a music video, only... not.

Thanks for the more than pleasant review!
-- sysrq868

KILLROY 9 KILLROY 9

I like the speed of it.

How many frames per second was this master piece?

Uptown-SlimJim responds:

18 fps. A lot of it is just me trying to eliminate as much quiet time as possible